The update contains improvements and bugfixes mainly for the web UI, especially eleminating the problem with waiting times for the directory tree to show up.
Building the AIX 7.1 client packages required some adaptions but now client packages for this platform are also available. Another special fix was necessary to prevent the unwanted re-generation of passwords on Univention's enterprise Linux UCS.
Here are the full Release Notes:
- Bareos File Daemon is ready for AIX 188.8.131.52
- VMware Plugin is also provided for Debian 9
- NDMP ﬁxes
- Virtual Backup ﬁxes
- bareos-storage-droplet: improvements
- bareos-dbcheck improvements and ﬁxes: with older versions it could happen, that it destroys structures required by .bvfs_* .
- Ticket #850 ﬁxes a bug on Univention Corporate Linux
- ﬁxes a problem of regenerating passwords when resyncing settings.
- Ticket #890 .bvfs_update ﬁx. Before there have been cases where it did not update the cache.
- .bvfs_lsdirs make limit- and oﬀset-option work correctly.
- .bvfs_lsdirs show special directory (like @bpipe@/) on the same level as /.
- Ticket #895 added description to the output of show filesets.
- Bareos Webui: Restore Browser ﬁxes
- NDMP Block Size Dir Client changed type from positive-integer to Size32. This should not aﬀect any conﬁguration, but is more consistent with other block size conﬁguration directives.
The master-ticket for this release can be found in our bug-tracker: https://bugs.bareos.org/view.php?id=910