Frequently Asked Questions
About migrating from Bacula to Bareos and compatibilty
- What about copyright issues between Bacula and Bareos?
- Why have you started a fork from bacula.org?
- Are there new features in Bareos?
- Are Bareos daemons compatible with Bacula daemons?
- Can I migrate from Bacula to Bareos?
- Can I downgrade from Bareos back to Bacula?
- In what order are bug-fixes, support requests and feature development handled?
- How can I export all tapes involved in a particular backup job?
- Where can I get help or support for Bareos?
- What does the version '12.4' mean?
- How is bareos pronounced?
Bareos VMware Backup Plugin
- What does the Bareos VMware Backup Plugin do?
- What are the requirements for the Bareos VMware Backup Plugin?
- How do I use the Bareos VMware Backup Plugin?
- I want to backup VMs' configuration and restore to another VM. How can I get these our other features?
- How can I get support for the Bareos VMware Backup Plugin?
- What license has the Bareos VMware Backup plugin?
- Error Message ImportError: cannot import name PY2 on CentOS 7 and RHEL 7
- Does the Bareos VMware Backup Plugin work on NFS datastore?